1. What is a Thorough Examination?
2. Do I have to have it?
3. Specifically, what does the HSA say about these Examinations?
4. Whose responsibility is it? The owner of the Forklift or the supplier?
5. How often must a forklift undergo a Thorough Examination?
6. But we regularly service our Forklift(s); does that not make us compliant with the law?
7. Has this work not been carried out by my Insurance provider?
8. If I book a Thorough Examination, what do I get for my money?
9. What happens if faults are found during the Examination?
10. How much will it cost and how long will it take?
11. Where are these inspections carried out?